Sleek and contemporary, the Akenham Sofa Set is the perfect fit for modern patio and decking areas. Using the same material combination as our Camley collection, we've added neutral grey cushions to soften the edges and add real comfort. With a trio of tables including a central coffee table and two built-in at each end, there's plenty of space for refreshments to last the afternoon through.
2 Seater Sofa: H63 x W171 x D80cm
Corner Chair: H63 x W80 x D80cm
Side Table: W35 x D76cm
Coffee Table: H29 x W76 x D76cm
Seat Cushions (x5): H10 x W68 x D68cm
Weight: Corner Sofa 42kg and Table 26kg
Crafted in New Teak and Powder Coated Aluminium
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Corner Sofa is made up of 2x 2 seater sofas and side table
Assembly required (instructions included)
Cushions are showerproof
Cushions cannot be sold separately
In harsh weathers or during the winter months, remove cushions from the frame and store in a dry place
We recommend that all outdoor furniture is covered or stored under cover if left outside for long periods of time or during the winter months
Ensure that the furniture is completely dry before covering
We recommend that this item is treated with a wood treatment before use
- Free Delivery over £200 is applicable to UK Mainland only.
- Should you be situated further afield then please contact us before placing your order to discuss shipping costs. Please allow 7-21 days for delivery on all items, however if you are local to us then the delivery could possibly be sooner. Please note Richmond Interiors items can take up to 5 weeks for delivery.
- We deliver using a furniture delivery specialist. They will telephone to book in the delivery date and give you an estimated delivery time, they will then send a text 1 to 2 days before the day of delivery to confirm your item has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle, on the day of delivery they will phone 1 hour ahead to advise you they are soon to be with you, which saves a lot of time taking the day off work or waiting in all day
- Our delivery vehicles are not small, so if you think there may be an issue with access for our lorries, then you must inform us of this before delivery and we may need to gain more information from you to plan a successful delivery. Also, if there are any parking restrictions that require a permit or any problems with parking i.e. we are unable to delivery your lovely items or get a parking ticket, this will be a chargeable cost to you the customer. All of our deliveries are ground floor only/hallway unless otherwise stipulated in writing to us prior to delivery taking place. We must be informed before delivery if you do not have a ground floor access i.e. Flat or apartment.
- It is important to protect your lovely flooring and carpets and move any breakable objects that may get knocked or damaged along the route of your furniture delivery. Please be aware that for health and safety reasons our delivery drivers are unable to remove any footwear.
- It is so important to measure your access for furniture into your home, is the door wide enough or the hallway and is there space to turn the furniture to reach the room of your choice? Does it fit in your room? Does it fit in a lift? If we can’t deliver your furniture to the room you would like, we may have to leave it somewhere else that is convenient to you or take it away (lost delivery and restocking fees will apply). If our delivery team feel there may be damage to your property or unsafe to deliver due to access issues not pointed out to us, they have a right to refuse delivery (which again will incur fees) So the tip is measure, measure and measure again.
- We understand that sometimes the best plans may need to change so make sure that if you need to change a date for delivery, that you give us at least 24 hours notice to avoid incurring costs as we need to allocate space, get stock ready and route plan to get to you on time.
- For larger items, our delivery company will email you when they have possession of your lovely furniture and give you an estimated time of arrival, and usually confirm within a week with a delivery date with a 3 hour time slot, but sometimes circumstances out of our control, like traffic issues are unavoidable but our drivers will contact you as soon as they realise there may be a delay. Smaller items are sent out with our courier company who will send you an email or a text on the morning of delivery with a 2 hour time slot and tracking details, if this does not fit in with your plans you can reply to them and reschedule.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.