The Richmond Upanova White Table Lamp is a spectacular-looking side lamp, suitable for anyone who is after something unique for their home. Made of large feathers which represent a palm tree, the lamp sits on a gold branch with a secure matching base.
H: 80 x W: 75 x D: 75 cm
- Free Delivery over £200 is applicable to UK Mainland only.
- Should you be situated further afield then please contact us before placing your order to discuss shipping costs. Please allow 7-21 days for delivery on all items, however if you are local to us then the delivery could possibly be sooner.
- We deliver using a furniture delivery specialist. They will telephone to book in the delivery date and give you an estimated delivery time, they will then send a text 1 to 2 days before the day of delivery to confirm your item has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle, on the day of delivery they will phone 1 hour ahead to advise you they are soon to be with you, which saves a lot of time taking the day off work or waiting in all day
- Our delivery vehicles are not small, so if you think there may be an issue with access for our lorries, then you must inform us of this before delivery and we may need to gain more information from you to plan a successful delivery. Also, if there are any parking restrictions that require a permit or any problems with parking i.e. we are unable to delivery your lovely items or get a parking ticket, this will be a chargeable cost to you the customer. We must be informed before delivery if you do not have a ground floor access i.e. Flat or apartment.
- It is important to protect your lovely flooring and carpets and move any breakable objects that may get knocked or damaged along the route of your furniture delivery. Please be aware that for health and safety reasons our delivery drivers are unable to remove any footwear.
- It is so important to measure your access for furniture into your home, is the door wide enough or the hallway and is there space to turn the furniture to reach the room of your choice? Does it fit in your room? Does it fit in a lift? If we can’t deliver your furniture to the room you would like, we may have to leave it somewhere else that is convenient to you or take it away (lost delivery and restocking fees will apply). If our delivery team feel there may be damage to your property or unsafe to deliver due to access issues not pointed out to us, they have a right to refuse delivery (which again will incur fees) So the tip is measure, measure and measure again.
- We understand that sometimes the best plans may need to change so make sure that if you need to change a date for delivery, that you give us at least 24 hours notice to avoid incurring costs as we need to allocate space, get stock ready and route plan to get to you on time.
- For larger items, our delivery company will email you when they have possession of your lovely furniture and give you an estimated time of arrival, and usually confirm within a week with a delivery date with a 3 hour time slot, but sometimes circumstances out of our control, like traffic issues are unavoidable but our drivers will contact you as soon as they realise there may be a delay. Smaller items are sent out with our courier company who will send you an email or a text on the morning of delivery with a 2 hour time slot and tracking details, if this does not fit in with your plans you can reply to them and reschedule.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.